Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The First of Many.......

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away......

ok let me stop right there, because let's be honest, we both know that this will never be as good as the film that started with those legendary words.

Remember the first time you watched Star Wars? Immediately after those words you knew you were in for something extraordinary. I was born in 1980 so I did not get to see the first Star Wars in a theatre setting, but I do have a big screen, home theatre system and progressive scan DVD player....And as much as it pains me to say it, this blog will never come close to sparking your excitement or emotions like Star Wars did.

Hopefully I can get a few laughs here and there. Maybe I'll even piss you off, that would be nice too. Just as long as I conjure some emotion I have done my job. Sure, I'm an asshole, but I am trying to get help for that. I always feel as though the world is a better place when everyone sees it through my eyes. Whether that involves music, movies, politics, religion, or any other taboo subject that normally pisses people off. So here's to many long winded ramblings of Mindless Drivel, and lots and lots of cuss words.

Feel free to comment and say whatever you feel, no censorship here. I am firm supporter of cussing to get your point across, some people understand nothing without a cuss word or two. Just be sure to say "Ear Muffs" for those who may sensitive to that kind of material.

This is going to be great, and I lok forward to responding to each and everyone that comments.

Ok, I will conclude my first of many senseless posts with this quote that I somewhat live my life by.

Be who you are and say what you feel because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind - Dr. Seuss

No comments: