Friday, July 27, 2007

I've Been A Bad, Bad Boy

I have a thing for Jo Frost aka "Super Nanny". I'm sorry but there's something about her take control attitude that makes me think she would be a wildcat in the bedroom. I mean look at her....




Does she not have the look of a woman you would love to have tie you up and spank your "little bum" as she would say. I'm sure she's hiding something nice and sexy lingerie wise under that "Proper" Nanny's Outfit. She's not a small woman either which means she could really give that bottom a good thrashing. I'm a big guy I could handle it. I could pull her hair and call her a dirty whore and spit in her face, ...........Oh no wait that's the wrong fantasy.... I could have her pull my hair and spit in my face and call me a bloody dirty bastard, all the while getting punished for being a bad, bad boy.

I will be a avid supporter of Super Nanny now, but only cause I get to watch the lovely Jo Frost command respect as only she can. I'll probably just sit and stare hoping for a good bownblouse or camera goof upskirt just cause I'm a perv. At the same time I'll be thinking of how she needs to put me in "Time Out" then start a little strip tease to Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher". She could swing her hair around all stripper style and pout those lips all sexy like. Then as soon as those glasses come off you'd know you were in for a bit of trouble. She would do that innocent nanny walk, massive rack just bouncing and bobbing in whatever sexy underwear she has on under the Nanny getup....Yeah Jo Frost I've been a bad boy and I think Super Nanny is the only cure.....

No comments: